A couple of days ago, I saw the first crocuses and narcisses flourishing in the park. People were looking at them and they smiled. Spring is on its way! Yeah!
Flowers can make you smile at times and can boost your mood. I was thinking of my personal ways or moments that can truly keep me in an happy mood. Let me share those with you.
1) Thinking positive- I know, it is not always easy, but remember that there is a good side to everything that happens.
2) Looking at some of my favorite pictures. Good memories always bring a smile on my face. You too?
3) Reading beauty blogs. Love the perkiness of some and the fun sides of others.
4) Doing a at-home facial (face scrub+mask) not only brightens my skin, but my mind too :-).
5) Breathing exercices are one of the greatest way to re-focus and concentrate on the good :-)
6) Enjoying delicious homemade spaghetti bolognese or fish tajine cooked by my Monsieur.
7) Boosting my Vitamin C daily intake by drinking orange and grapefruit juice. FRESH!
8) Giving a quick call to my grandpa who is 99 years old and amazing!
Now you know some of my ways that help me to keep smiling, what are your mood lifting tricks? I would love to hear from you!